Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Are YOU Three Feet from Gold?

This is a great book from the folks over at the Napoleon Hill Foundation that I recently had the pleasure to read. The book is a story of a young business man who struggles to be successful and after a series of fateful challenges, he learns how to turn his obstacles into opportunities.

Last week, while walking along the beach looking for sea glass and other treasures, I started thinking about how many people had already sorted and scoured these exact sands for the same treasures and I started thinking about a story from this book.

The story goes that a gentleman, RJ Darby who knew nothing about mining gold but like other's during the gold rush got the fever and set out to make their fortune.  Along with his uncle, they began the hard toil each day of working their mine and on one glorious day they were rewarded by striking gold. For several weeks they continued to mine gold by the load and then one day the gold disappeared. As debts were mounting and the frustration of no new gold finds, RJ and his uncle decided to quit and sell the mine.

Dejected and discouraged, they sold the mine and equipment to a local junkman. Now this junkman had dreamed of being in the mining business for years and had studied mining for years and believed it was his destiny to be in the business. Once the deal was completed, the junkman contacted a mining engineer to inspect the the mine and together they discovered what is know as a fault line. The engineer explained that gold ran in long veins and that the previous owners had drilled through one side of a vein to the other side.  They decided that the junkman should go back and drill in other direction or perpendicular to where Darby and his uncle had drilled.

As the story goes...the junkman did exactly that and struck one of the largest pockets of gold ever discovered and made millions and it was just three feet from where Darby quit...so what's the moral to the the story you ask? Well...Never, ever quit!

The next time you run up against an obstacle that frustrates you, makes you want to give up or pass it off to someone else...just remember to dig in alittle deeper and think about what opportunities that might lie ahead for you, if you just push through or dig alittle deeper...Gold could be just three feet away from you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm 15 years old. I was born with HIV my mother passed away because of the HIV infection And I regret why i never met Dr Itua he could have cured my mum for me because as a single mother it was very hard for my mother I came across Dr itua healing words online about how he cure different disease in different races diseases like HIV/Aids Herpes,Parkison,Asthma,Autism,Copd,Epilepsy,Shingles,Cold Sore,Infertility, Chronic Fatigues Syndrome, Lupus Cure,Fibromyalgia,Love  Spell,Prostate Cancer,Lung Cancer,Glaucoma.,psoriasis,Cirrhosis of Liver, Cataracts,Macular degeneration, Chrons disease,Infectious mononucleosis.,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,psoriasis,Bipolar Disorder,Dementia.,Tach Disease,Breast Cancer,Blood Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Love Spell,Chronic Diarrhea,Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Stroke,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone ToxicitySyndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Weak Erection,Breast Enlargment,Penis Enlargment,Hpv,measles, tetanus, whooping cough, tuberculosis, polio and diphtheria)Diabetes Hepatitis even Cancer I was so excited but frighten at same time because I haven't come across such thing article online then I contacted Dr Itua on Mail drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ . I also chat with him on what's app +2348149277967 he tells me how it works then I tell him I want to proceed I paid him so swiftly Colorado post office I receive my herbal medicine within 4/5 working days he gave me guidelines to follow and here am I living healthy again can imagine how god use men to manifest his works am I writing in all articles online to spread the god work of Dr Itua Herbal Medicine,He's a Great Man.  

March 7, 2021 at 9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home